A ZipCar is conveniently located on-site providing an easy transportation alternative to residents
- Mix of studio, convertible, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Expansive views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago Skyline
- Well-designed and spacious floorplans
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops and tile backsplashes
- Built-in wine racks or wine coolers in select units
- Vinyl wood plank flooring
- Upgraded bathroom vanities
- Walk-in closets with ample storage space throughout
- Washer and dryer in select apartments and fully-equipped laundry room with text notifications
Walker's Paradise: Walk Score of 96
420 East Ohio is just a block away from the Lakefront Trail, an 18-mile lakefront and biking path
- Lobby with 24-hour concierge and adjacent business center with two computers
- Indoor pool with skylights and Nano wall that slides open to East Sundeck
- East Sundeck with seating, fire pits, canopy umbrellas, grilling stations and three private cabanas with large, flat screen TVs
- West Sundeck with fireplace and seating
- Lounge with an entertaining kitchen and seating, and access to two sun decks
- Modern fitness facilities with yoga studio
- One block from the 18-mile lakefront walking and biking path
- Fully-furnished guest suite
- Pet-friendly, with an outdoor dog run
- Bike-friendly, with an indoor bike parking room
- ZipCar available on-site
- Leasable storage lockers
Rider's Paradise: Transit Score of 94
420 East Ohio is centrally located in the Streeterville neighborhood of Downtown Chicago—a bustling district well-served by transit, Divvy, and entertainment and dining options.
420 East Ohio is a pet-friendly building with an outdoor dog run
Principles of Place
Gerding Edlen’s Principles of Place guide one simple thing: creating vibrant, inspiring and sustainable spaces where people can work, learn and live. Gerding Edlen created the Livable Place Index™ to measure the global impact that sustainable buildings and their occupants have on energy, air and water.
Read more about Gerding Edlen’s Principles of Place, a unique set of standards for livable spaces.
Build community. Create inviting spaces. Minimize carbon footprint and energy dependence. Connect people and buildings to nature. Encourage transportation alternatives. Craft the first 30 feet. Inspire communities with art. Make 20-mite living real. Integrate schools and neighborhoods. Preserve symbols that matter.